2nd Quarter Highlights for North Kona:
- Homes: Mixed, up, then down, then back up
- Condos: Steadily increasing
- Land: Steadily decreasing
- Below is a look at all the Big Island of Hawaii 2nd quarter sales
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for their monthly Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in less than a month in 24 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.